The inaugural edition of world’s first exclusive women’s cricket magazine named as ‘Criczone’ was released in India.It is the world first magazine which features only women cricketers.
- In its first edition launched in India, the magazine features Indian Women’s Cricket team vice-captain Smriti Mandhana as cover story.
- It is a one stop solution, exclusively dedicated to providing updates, articles, news, interviews etc. from the world of women’s cricket.
- It was launched on the sidelines of the inauguration of upcoming women’s T20 challenge.
- The event was attended by top international cricketers such as Harmanpreet Kaur, Smiriti Mandhana, Mithali Raj and also by overseas players like Sophie Devine and Danielle Wyatt.
- Yash Lahoti is the publisher of the magazine.
- The Criczone stories will seek to empower young aspiring women cricketers to take the sport as a profession and able to make sustainable living.