The World Homoeopathy Day 2019 will be observed across the world on April 10 to commemorate the birth anniversary of the founder of Homoeopathy, Dr Christian Fredrich Samuel Hahnemann.
On the occasion of the World Homoeopathy Day 2019, the Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH), an autonomous research organisation under the Union Ministry of AYUSH will organise a two day convention during April 9-10, 2019 at Dr. Ambedkar International Centre in New Delhi.
• A total number of 24 students will be awarded scholarships under the Short Term Studentship in Homoeopathy (STSH) and four students will be awarded for for ‘Quality MD Dissertation in Homoeopathy’.
• Two agreements/MOUs will be signed with two more PG Homoeopathic Colleges to link education with research and provide impetus to research infrastructure.
• A wide range of topics will be discussed in the convention like Linking education and clinical practice with research, Homoeopathic Education: Research component, Utilisation of existing research by clinicians, Drug Development & Validation, Research initiatives by students, etc.
• The council organises the scientific convention on the World Homeopathy Day to pay tributes to Dr. Hahnemann on his birth anniversary.
• The Council’s research activities have yielded reassuring results and carved out a future roadmap for the scientists working in the field of Homeopathy.
• Every year, 10 April is celebrated as ‘World Homeopathy Day’ all over the world as a tribute to Christian Friedrich Samuel Hahnemann.
• Hahnemann and his scientific aptitude helped him to discover a healing system of Homeopathy based on infallible laws of nature.