The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the Civil Services (IAS) Preliminary Examination 2019 Result on 12 July 2019. The candidates who appeared for the exam can check their result from the official website of the Commission, upsc.gov.in.
How to Check the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Result 2019:
- Visit the official website – www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Result: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2019”
- A new window will open where you need to click on the pdf link in Document Column.
- Once clicked, a new window will open for the Result PDF file.
- Press Ctrl+F to find your roll number.
- Save the copy of the PDF file for the future reference.
Direct Link to Download PDF of Selected Candidate – Click Here