Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commsion has Recently Invited to Online Application Form the eligible candidates for the post of Civil Judge. There are total 610 vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Post Name: Civil Judge
Total Post: 610
- Gen: 306
- OBC: 164
- SC: 128
- ST: 12
Work Place: Uttar Pradesh
The candidate must possess a valid Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized University or Institution. The applicant must be proficient in Hindi in Devanagari Script.
She/he must be an advocate under provisions of Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and should be entitled to practice in Court or Courts subordinate thereto.
Age Limit (as on 1st July 2019):
The applicant must fall in the age bracket of 22 to 35 year.
The selection process will include Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview.
- Application Online Start: 11/09/2018
- Last Date for Registration: 08/10/2018
- Fees Payment Last Date: 08/10/2018
- Final Submission Form Last Date: 11/10/2018
- Exam Held on (Tentative): 16/12/2018
- Admit Card Available: December 2018