Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) notifications for Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)/Range Forest Officer (RFO) Exam 2018 under Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Name of the Post : Assistant Conservator of Forest, Range Forest Officer
No of Post : 831
Last date : 6 August 2018
Detailed Eligibility :
Assistant Conservator of Forest :
Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subject namely Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Forestry, Statistics or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a University.
Range Forest Officer :
- Bachelor’s Degree with two or more of the subjects, namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Horticulture and Environment or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or
- Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science from a University established by Law in India or
possess a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto
Physical Standards: (ACF/RFO)
|Category||Height||Chest (Fully expanded)||Expansion|
|Male||163 cms.||84 cms.||5 cms.|
|Female||150 cms.||79 cms.||5 cms.|
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2018): 21 to 40 years.
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates of U.P.
- 15 years for physically handicapped persons of U.P.
- Other as per Govt rules.
The selection process will comprise three successive stages viz: Preliminary Examination (Objective Type & Multiple choices), Main Examination (Conventional Type, i.e. Written examination) & Viva- Voce (Personality Test).
Scheme of Preliminary Examination:
|General Studies-I||200||2 Hours|
|General Studies-II||200||2 Hours|
Scheme of Main Examination:
|General Studies (First Paper)||200|
|General Studies (Second Paper)||200|
|General Studies (Third Paper)||200|
|General Studies (Fourth Paper)||200|
|Personality Test (Interview)||150|
- Date of Commencement of Online Application: 06/07/2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee Online in the Bank: 02/08/2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 06/08/2018.