Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 announced notification for the post of Specialist Officers in various cadre (Fire Officer, Economist, Security Officer, Integrated Treasury Officer, Credit Officer, Forex Officer). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Name of the Post : Specialist Officers
No of Post : 181
Last date : 27 March 2019
Credit Officer: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Forex Officer: Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in any discipline from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Integrated Treasury Officer: Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree with specialization in Finance/Mathematics/Statistics/ Commerce from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
For detailed eligibility conditions, Age limit, Selection Procedure & Others will be uploaded on Union Bank of India website (www.unionbankofindia.com)
The Selection Process shall be based on the Online test and/or Interview.
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.100/-
Important dates :
- Commencement of online registration of application: 06.03.2019
- Closure of registration of application: 27.03.2019
- Last date for printing your application: 01.04.2019
- Online Fee Payment: 06.03.2019 to 27.03.2019
- Online Examination: Announced later