Government’s “Find the Incredible You” campaign won the Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) Gold Award 2019. The campaign was released globally by the Tourism Ministry during 2018-19.
- The award is given in the ‘Marketing – Primary Government Destination’ category.
- The Tourism Ministry annually releases Global Media Campaigns under the ‘Incredible India’ brand-line, as part of its promotional initiatives.
- ‘Incredible India 2.0’ Campaign was launched in September 2017, to take the campaign to the next level.
- The campaign made a shift towards market-specific promotional plans across the world with a focus on digital and social media.
- 5 new television commercials- Yoga, Wellness, Luxury, Cuisine, Wildlife were aired globally by the Ministry under the 2.0 Campaign.
- A unique storytelling initiative was taken with the tagline “Find the Incredible You” in the format of autobiographies of travellers.
- The series of films under the campaign was earlier awarded the 1st prize at International Golden City Gate Tourism Awards at Berlin.
- The award is given to the tourism industry and individuals for the successful promotion of the travel industry in the Asia Pacific Region.