Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) released a Job notification for 969 Sub Inspector of Police vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Name of the Post : Sub Inspector of Police
No of Post : 969
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Last Date : 19 April 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree Obtained from Institution/University recognized by University Grand’s Commission / Government in 10+2+3/4/5 Patten or 10+3+2 Pattern in Case of Diploma Course.
- However, Candidates Who have Obtained Bachelor Degree through Open Universities Without Going through 10+2+3 Pattern will not be Eligible.
- Candidate Should have Studied Tamil as a subject in X/XII/Degree. If not Studied, Candidate will Have to Pass the Tamil Part-II Test Conducted by Tamilnadu Public Service Commission within 2 Years of Joining the Service.
- Male (Height) – 170 Cms (SC/SCA/ST – 167 Cms)
- Female/Transgender (Height) – 159 Cms (SC/SCA/ST – 157 Cms)
- Male (Female) – 81 Cms (with 5 Cms expansion)
Age limit (As on 01.07.2019): 20 years to 28 years
Relaxation in ages as per government rules
Selection Process :
The selection process will be based on Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test (PMT)/ Physical Endurance Test (ET), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Viva-Voce and original certificate verification.
Scheme of Examination :
|Written Examination||70 Marks
|Physical Efficiency Test||15 Marks|
|Special Marks for NCC, NSS & Sports / Games||5 Marks|
Application Fee: Rs.500/-
Important dates :
- Date of Notification: 08.03.2019
- Commencement of online application: 20.03.2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 19.04.2019
- Written Exam date: Will be informed later
Apply online (Online application available 20 March 2019)