Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) releaesed a notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector of Police (Technical).The detailed eligibility and application process for TNUSRB SI recruitment are given in below.
Name of the Post : Sub Inspector-Technical
No of Post : 309
Last date : 10 August 2018
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should possess minimum a second class diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu (OR) A Degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication engineering by All India Council for Technical Education.
Age limit(As on 1.7.2017) :
The applicant should have completed the age of 20 years and should not be
aged above 28 years as on 01.07.2018 (should have been born on or after
01.07.1990 and on or before 01.07.1998).
Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Selection Process :
- All the eligible candidates will be called for Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination.
- Only the candidate clearing the Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination will be called for in 1:5 ratio according to the vacancy for next phase of selection i.e.Physical Measurement Test.
Total Marks: 100
|1||Online Computer Based Test
or Written Examination
(a) General knowledge
(b) Technical subjects
|2||Marks for additional
|3||Special Marks for open
NCC, NSS & Sports / Games & Departmental Candidates
- Starting date of Online Application: 11.07.2018
- Last date of Online Application: 10.08.2018
- Last date of Payment of Application Fee: 10.08.2018
- Written Exam date: Will be informed later