Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) released a Job notification for the post of Sub Inspector of Police (Finger Print). The detailed eligibility and application process of TNUSRB SI recruitment is given in below.
Name of the Post : Sub Inspector (Finger Print)
No of Post : 202
Qualification : B.Sc
Job location : Tamil Nadu
Last date : 13 October 2018
- Candidates should possess a degree in Science from any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission in the pattern of 10+2+3.
- Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.
- Male (Height) – 163 Cms (SC/SCA/ST – 160 Cms)
- Female/Transgender (Height) – 154 Cms (SC/SCA/ST – 152 Cms)
Age limit (As on 1.7.2018): 20 years to 28 years. (should have been born on or after 01.07.1990 and on or before 01.07.1998).
Relaxations in age as per rules
selection process :
- The selection process will be based on Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test and original certificate verification will be called for Viva-Voce.
- Only the candidate clearing the Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination will be called for in 1:5 ratio according to the vacancy for next phase of selection i.e.Physical Measurement Test.
Scheme of Examination
- The duration of the Written Examination is 3.00 Hrs.
- Question paper will contain 170 objective type questions. Each question carries ½ mark.
(a) General knowledge
(b) General Ability Test
|Special Marks for NCC, NSS & Sports / Games||5 Marks|
Minimum Qualifying Marks – In the written examination shall be 30 marks out of 85 marks.
Application Fee: Rs.500/-
Note: If the Police Departmental candidate apply for both open quota and departmental quota, he/she shall pay a sum of Rs.1000/-
- Date of Notification: 29.08.2018
- Commencement of online application: 29.08.2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 13.10.2018
- Written Exam date: Will be informed later