Tamilnadu Government announced a notifications for 49 posts of Drugs Inspector & Junior Analyst. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Name of the Post : Drugs Inspector & Junior Analyst
No of Post : 49
Last Date : 12 May 2019
A Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant
- A Degree in Pharmacy or
- A Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry or
- Degree in Chemistry
Experience: Experience in the analysis of drugs for a period of not less than one year in the case of persons possessing.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2019):
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs/MBCs/DCs/BC/BCMs & Destitute Widows of all Castes: No Age limit
- For ‘Others’: Below 30 Years (Should not have completed)
- For Differently Abled Persons: up to 10 years over.
- Others as per Govt Policy
Selection Process :
- Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the form of an interview.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together.
Scheme of Examination:
- Paper-I (Subject Paper): Anyone of the following subjects i) Pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical Sciences (Degree standard) ii) Clinical Pharmacology (P.G.Degree standard) iii) M.D. Microbiology (P.G.Degree standard) iv) Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Degree standard) v) Chemistry (Degree standard) – 200 Questions
- Paper-II (General Studies): General Studies (Degree Standard) – 75 Questions and Aptitude and Mental Ability (SSLC Standard) – 25 Questions
- The questions in Paper-I (subject paper of all the subjects except Chemistry) will be set in English only and questions in Paper-I with respect to the subject Chemistry and Paper-II ”General Studies” will be set both in English and in Tamil.
|Subject||No. of Qns||Marks|
|Interview and Records||70|
Application fee :
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee (For Junior Analyst Only): Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee (For Drugs Inspector Only): Rs.200/-
- Examination Fee (For Both Junior Analyst & Drugs Inspector): Rs.200/-
- Date of notification: 12.04.2019
- Last date for submission of application: 12.05.2019
- Last date for payment of fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank): 14.05.2019
Date of Written Examination:
- Paper – I (Subject Paper): 23.06.2019
- Paper – II (General Studies): 23.06.2019