Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board announced notifications for 18,428 vacancies of Police Constable, Sub Inspector of Police, Assistant Sub Inspector of Police, Firemen, Warders & Others. The detailed eligibility and application process of TSLPRB Telangana Police Recruitment are given in below.
Name of the Post : Constable, Sub Inspector, ASI, Firemen, Warders & Others
Total no of Post : 18,428
Job location : Telangana
Detailed Eligibility :
Minimum Educational Qualification (PC/SI/ASI):
The Candidate must hold a Degree awarded by any University in India.
Police Constable (IT&C):
Must possess pass in SSC or equivalent to SSC and must possess an Industrial Training Institutional Certificate in Electronic, Mechanic OR Information Technology and Electronic System Maintenance OR Computer Operator and Programming Assistant OR Mechanic Consumer Electronics OR Electrician.
For Police Constable (Mechanics):
Must possess pass in SSC or equivalent to SSC and must possess an Industrial Training Institutional Certificate in Wiremen OR Mechanic Motor vehicle OR Mechanic Diesel OR Fitter.
Police Constable (Driver):
- Must possess pass in SSC or equivalent to SSC and must possess an Industrial Training Institutional Certificate in Auto Electrician OR Mechanic Motor vehicle OR Mechanic Diesel OR Fitter
- Must have possessed either Light Motor Vehicle or HMV License, or both put together.
For Sub Inspector of Police(IT &C):
Must possess the Degree of B.E. / B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering OR Electrical and Electronics Engineering OR Computer Engineering OR Information Technology OR a qualification approved by the State Government as
For Assistant Sub Inspector of Police (Finger Print Bureau):
Must possess a Degree with Computer Science OR Computer Applications OR
Information Technology as one of the subjects awarded by any University in India
TSLPRB Telangana Police Recruitment – Vacancies: 18,428 Posts :
- PC Civil and / or Equivalent Posts: 16,925 Posts
- SI Civil and / or Equivalent Posts: 1,217 Posts
- PCs IT & C /Mechanic/Driver: 231 Posts
- SI IT & C / Mechanic / Driver: 55 Posts
The selection process will be based on following criteria
- Preliminary Written Test (PWT)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Examination (FWE)
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application Forms: 09-06-2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Forms: 30-06-2018