Syndicate Bank released a notification for the recruitment of 129 posts of Specialist Officers in various cadres at all the branches across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Name of the Post : Specialist Officers
No of Post : 129
Last date : 18 April 2019
Senior Manager/Manager (Risk Management):
- Graduate with Mathematics or Statistics as a subject with full time MBA (Banking/ Finance) or equivalent qualification from a reputed institute. OR
- M.Sc. Mathematics or Statistics with min. 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/OBC/PwD) OR
- Candidates who have acquired FRM/PRM/CFA/Diploma or certification in Risk Management will be given preference.
Experience: Minimum one year (For Manager) & three years (For Senior Manager) of post qualification work experience in a PSBs/Private Bank, preferably in Risk Management/ Credit/ Treasury.
Manager (Law): A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)
- Enrolled as Advocate with Bar Council and having three years of experience as practicing Advocate at Bar. OR
- Three years of combined experience as practicing advocate and Law Officer in the Legal Department of a Commercial Bank or the Central/State Government or of a Public Sector Undertaking after enrolment as advocate with Bar Council.
Manager (IS Audit):
- Graduate with minimum 60% marks with following certifications:
- CISA- Compulsory, and
- Additional qualifications, preferably OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professional) or CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
Experience: Minimum 4 years of experience in Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI) sector, renowned firms/ corporate in IS Audit, IS Audit exposure, Cyber Security, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing are preferred.
An Officer with 05 years commissioned service in the Army/Navy/Air Force or a Police Officer not below the rank of ASP/DSP with 05 years of service or Officers of identical rank in Para Military Forces with 05 years service. Territorial Army Officers should have minimum 05 years of embodied service.
Age Limit (As on 01.02.2019):
- Senior Manager/Manager: 25 to 35 years
- Security Officer: 25 to 35 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
Selection process :
- The selection process will be based on online test, GD and /or interview
- Wherever online test is conducted, candidates shall be called for GD and /or interview on the basis of their performance in the online test.
- GD/ personal interview shall be conducted to assess the candidate’s personality, level of communication, clarity & problem solving innovativeness, level of efficiency, willingness to work in any part of the country, suitability for the post etc.
Scheme of Examination(Objective Test) :
|Name of Test||No. of Qns & Marks|
|Professional Knowledge relevant to the post||75|
- For SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs.100/-
- For General & Others: Rs.600/-
Important Dates :
- Starting date for Online Registration: 29.03.2019
- Last date for Online Registration: 18.04.2019
- Online Payment of Application Fees: 29.03.2019 to 18.04.2019
- Date of Online test(Tentative): In the month of June 2019