Social Entrepreneur Suheil F. Tandon has won the International Olympic Committee’s Sport and Active Society Commission’s Grant Award for his contribution to sports for development. Suheil is the Founder of Pro Sports Development (PSD) and Executive Director of Martha Farrell Foundation.
- Suheil F. Tandon is a social Entrepreneur. He is the Founder of Pro Sport Development (PSD) and Executive Director of Martha Farrell Foundation.
- International Olympic Committee (IOC) redistributes more than 90 % of its income to the wider sporting movement, to help athletes and sports organisations throughout the world.
- These grants are worth USD 25,000 each. They are awarded to grassroots organisations conducting effective sport for all programmes in various parts of the world.
- The award function was held during the Olympism in Action forum held in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on 5th and 6th October 2018.
- The award ceremony was held during the Olympism in Action forum at Buenos Aires.