Staff Selection Commission released a notifications for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2018. The detailed eligibility and application process of SSC Stenographer Recruitment are given in below.
Name of the Post : Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’
No of Post : Not Disclosed
Qualification : 12th/Any degree
Educational Qualification: Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age limit (As on 01.08.2018): 18 to 27 years
Relaxations in Upper age limit:
- SC/ST Category – 5 years
- OBC Category – 3 years
- PH Category – 10 years
- PH + OBC Category – 13 years
- PH + SC/ST Category – 15 years
- Others as per Govt rules.
- The selection process will be based on Computer Based Mode Examination & Skill Test.
- Computer Based Mode Examination (200 Marks) – 2 Hours
- Question paper will be of Objective Multiple choice type. Questions will be set in Hindi & English except Part-III.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The skill test will be of qualifying nature.
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
|English Language and Comprehension||100|
Skill Test: Dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (No fee for Women/SC/ST/Pwd/Ex-Servicemen candidates).
- Starting Date of online application: 22 October 2018
- Closing Date for receipt of application: 19 November 2018
- Tentative Date of Computer Based Written Examination: Will be announced later.