As we know, Staff Selection Commission has released the vacancies detailed list for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2018.
Vacancies details has given in the PDF which is given below.
- The selection process will be based on Computer Based Mode Examination & Skill Test.
- Computer Based Mode Examination (200 Marks) – 2 Hours
- Question paper will be of Objective Multiple choice type. Questions will be set in Hindi & English except Part-III.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The skill test will be of qualifying nature.
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
|English Language and Comprehension||100|
Skill Test: Dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’.
- Starting Date of online application: 22 October 2018
- Closing Date for receipt of application: 19 November 2018
- CBT Exam Date: 05-07 February 2019
- Skill Test Exam Date : Notified Soon