The syllabus for SSC Constable GD 2018 is mentioned below. Candidates must look into the change in syllabus and exam pattern and prepare accordingly for SSC Constable GD 2018 examination.
SSC Constable GD Syllabus of written exam is as follows :
- The written exam will be multiple choice objective type.
- Candidates have to choose one correct answer from given four answers (A, B, C, D) for one particular question.
- The written examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks.
- The time duration will be allowed of 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- The questions in all the components will be of Matriculation level.
- The Computer-Based Online Exam will be Conducted in HINDI and ENGLISH Only.
|Subject||Number of Questions & Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||25|
GI & Reasoning
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Relationship concepts
- Similarities and Differences
- Spatial Visualization
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Figures Classification
- Spatial Orientation
- Non-verbal series
- Visual Memory
- Coding and Decoding
- Observation etc.
General Knowledge & General Awareness
- Economic Scene
- General Policy
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Idioms & Phrases
- One Word Substitution
- Improvement of Sentences
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Close Passage
- Verbal Ability
- Comprehension etc.