Securities and Exchange Board of India released a notification for the recruitment of the post of Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager) in General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream and Engineering Streams. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Name of the Post : Officer Grade-A Assistant Manager
No of Post : 120
Application Start Date : 15 September 2018
- Master’s Degree in any discipline OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR
- Chartered Accountant OR
- Company Secretary OR
- Chartered Financial Analyst OR
- Cost & Work Accountant
Legal: Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/
information technology/ computer science) OR
- Masters in Computers Application OR
- Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
Engineering (Civil): Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Engineering (Electrical): Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Age Limit (As on 30/08/2018): Below 30 years (Relaxations as per Govt policy)
Selection Process :
- Selection will be carried out in three phases.
- Phase I will be an online examination consisting of Multiple Choice Questions on General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Test of Reasoning and Awareness of Securities Market.
- Candidates shortlisted in Phase I will appear for Phase II, which will also be an online
examination consisting of three papers.
- Candidates shortlisted in Phase II will be called for an Interview.
- Rs. 850/- for Unreserved and OBC (NCL) category
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates.