Railways is conducting an online exam to recruit 60,000 eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician. Exam Analysis of 9th August exam of Shift 2 is provided here with RRB ALP & Technician Questions Asked on 9th Aug Tier-I exam.
|Name Of the Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks||Difficulty Level||No. Of Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||Easy||20-23|
|General Science||20||20||Easy – Moderate||14-16|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||10||10||Moderate – Difficult||6-8|
Section wise Analysis- Shift 2
- Age – 2 Qs
- Mensuration – 1 Qs
- Geometry – 1 Qs
- Simple Interest – 1-2 Qs
- Partnership – 1 Qs
- Profit & Loss – 1-2 Qs
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Statement & Assumption – 1 Qs
- Statement & Conclusion – 2 Qs
- Data Sufficiency – 2 Qs
- Number Series – 1 Qs
- Non-verbal Reasoning – 3-4 Qs
- Analogy – 2-3 Qs
- Physics – Temperature
- Life Science
- Earth Science – Solar System
General Awareness & Current Affairs
- Science & Technology
- Where is Pir Panjal mountain range situated?
- What is the happiness index of India.
- Questions related to Australian Open 2018.
- Who is the owner of Kolkata Night Riders (IPL team)
- Maitree Military Exercise held between which countries