Reserve bank of India released a notification for the recruitment of the post of Officers in Grade-B in all the branches across India. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Name of the Post : Officers Grade B
No of Post : 166
Qualification : Any degree/ MBA/M.Sc/Others
Application Start Date : 3 July 2018
Detailed Eligibility for RBI Officers :
Officers in Grade ‘B’ – (General):
- A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations.
- The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s degree will be in aggregate for all semesters/years.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ – DEPR:
A Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute.
Age Limit (As on 3.7.2018) : Between 21 and 30 years ( Relaxation on age available in different category )
Click here for apply online for RBI Grade B officer 2018 (Available from July 3 )
Selection Process :
- The selection process of Officers in Grade ‘B’ – (General) posts will be done through ON-LINE examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II and interview.
- The selection process of Officers in Grade ‘B’ – DEPR & Officers in Grade ‘B’ – DSIM posts will be done through ON-LINE examinations in Phase – II and interview.
Phase-I Online Examination: (Objective Type)
- The Paper consist tests of General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning.
- This will comprise a single Paper for 200 marks and A composite time of test is 120 minutes.
Phase–II Online Examination :
- It will consist of three papers as Paper-I (Economic and Social Issues), Paper II (English (Writing Skills)) & Paper-III (Finance and Management)
- This will comprise a three Papers for 300 marks and A composite time of test is 270 minutes. (90 Minutes for each paper)
Important Dates :
- Commencement of online registration of application: 03.07.2018
- Closure of registration of application: 23.07.2018
- Online Fee Payment: 03.07.2018 to 23.07.2018
- Gr. B – General Phase I Examination: 16.08.2018
- Gr. B – General Phase II Examination: 07.09.2018