Punjab and Sind Bank has published Recruitment notification and invited applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 27 Posts. The detailed eligibility criteria and Recruitment application process are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 27
Name of the Posts:
|Chief Technology Officer – Deputy General Manager||1|
|Chief Financial Officer – Deputy General Manager||1|
|Chief Risk Manager – Deputy General Manager||1|
|Deputy General Manager – Credit||1|
|Assistant General Manager – Law||1|
|Assistant General Manager – Industrial Relations||1|
|Chief Manager – Economic Research||1|
|Manager – Law||20|
Job Location: New Delhi
- Chief Technology Officer-Deputy General Manager: First class graduate in Electronica/I.T. Engineering/I.T. Systems Engineering from a Govt. recognized university in India.
- Chief Financial Officer-Deputy General Manager: A qualified Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant form a recognized university in India.
- Chief Risk Manager-Deputy General Manager: A Post Graduate in Applied Statistics/Statistics/Economics form a Govt. recognized university in India.
- Deputy General Manager: Chartered Accountant/ICWA/Applied Statistics/Economics from a recognized university in India.
- Assistant General Manager-Law: Degree in law from a recognized University/Institute in India.
- Assistant General Manager-Industrial Relations: Post Graduation in HR/IR Personnel Management with a minimum 55percent marks.
- Chief Manager-Economic Research: Post Graduation in Economics with a minimum 55percent marks.
- Manager-Law: Degree in Law from a recognized Government university in India.
- Chief Technology Officer– Deputy General Manager 42-52 years
- Chief Financial Officer– Deputy General Manager 42-52 years
- Chief Risk Manager– Deputy General Manager 42-52 years
- Deputy General Manager– Credit 42-52 years
- Assistant General Manager– Law 35-45
- Assistant General Manager– Industrial Relations 35-45
- Chief Manager– Economic Research 30-40 years
- Manager– Law 25-35 years
Mode of Application: Online
Commencement Of The Online Application Form: 21.07.2018
Last Date For Online Application Form: 09.08.2018
Last Date For Receipt Of Hardcopy: 19.08.2018