Kerala Tourism has won two prestigious gold awards of Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) for its innovative marketing campaigns. These awards were won by Kerala Tourism’s Yalla Kerala print campaign and Live Inspired Posters under PATA’s Travel Advertisement Print and Travel Poster categories respectively. Both campaign and posters were developed and designed by Stark Communications which is advertising agency of Kerala Tourism.
- The awards were presented in Langkawi, Malaysia during PATA Travel Mart 2018.
- The awards were for the following:
- ‘Yalla Kerala’: It is travel advertisement print media campaign in the Gulf countries.
- For an innovative live-inspired posterof Kerala Tourism featuring a colorful boat and fishermen that could be put up straight as well as upside down.
- The Campaign and Posters were developed and designed by Stark Communications, the Advertising Agency of Kerala Tourism.
- These were under PATA’s Travel Advertisement Print and Travel Poster categories respectively.
Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) awards :
These awards are given by PATA and are sponsored by Macau Government Tourism Office (MGTO). PATA Awards are presented to outstanding entries in four principal categories: Marketing; Education and Training; Environment, and Heritage and Culture. These awards are presented every year in recognition of the achievements of 25 separate organisations and individuals. PATA is membership association working to promote the responsible development of travel and tourism in the Asia Pacific region.