Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2018 job notification announced for the post of Lower Division Clerk & Tradesman Mate (Group C Posts). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Name of the Post : Lower Division Clerk & Tradesman Mate
No of Post : 4
Job Location : Pune
Last date : 4 August 2018
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th Pass or equivalent examination from recognized board or university.
- Skill Test Norms on Computer English Typing @35 w.p.m. & Hindi Typing @30 w.p.m
- Matriculation/10th pass or equivalent from recognized board.
- Trade Test: Carrying 40Kg Weight to distance of 100 Meter in 60 Sec & ability to left 40 Kg in 30 Sec in Static position.
Note: No weightage will be given for additional/higher qualifications.
Age limit (As on 04.08.2018):
- 18 to 27 years for General Candidates
- 18 to 30 years for OBC Candidates
- Others as per government policy
Selection process :
The Selection of the candidate will be based on Written Test and Trade Test.
All interested and eligible candidates can send the application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 4 August 2018.
The Commanding Officer
Armed Forces Medical Stores Depot
20, Manekshaw Road, Pune-411001.