Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) announced a notification for the recruitment of 700 Post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist). The detailed eligibility criteria and LIC AAO Recruitment application process are given in below.
Name of the Post : Assistant Administrative Officer
No of Post : 700
Qualification : Any degree
Last Date : 15 August 2018
Educational Qualification: Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
Age limit: 21 to 30 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- For SC/ST – 5 Years
- For OBC – 3 Years
- PWD(Gen) – 10 Years, PWD(SC/ST) – 15 Years, PWD(OBC) – 13 Years
- Others as per government policy.
Click here to apply online (Available from 25th July 2018 )
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the on-line Examination followed by a personal interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning Ability Test||30||90|
|Quantitative Aptitude Test||30||90|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs Test||30||60|
|Computer Knowledge Test||30||60|
|English Language Test||40||–|
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For all Other Candidates: Rs.600/-
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 25 July 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15 August 2018
- Payment of Application Fee: 25 July 2018 to 15 August 2018
- Download of Call Letter for Examination: First week of October
- Date of Oline Examination: 27 & 28 October 2018