Public Works Department Karnataka announced for 870 Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Name of the Post : Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer
No of Post : 870
Job location : Karnataka
Last date : 10 April 2019
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Technology and Management or Building and Construction Technology or Civil Engineering and Planning or Civil Technology or Construction Technology or Construction Engineering and Management or Geomechanics and Structures or Structural Engineering and Costruction granted by a Univercity Established by a law in India recgonised by all India Council for Technical education (AICTE), New Delhi or
- A Diploma certificate granted by the Institution of Engineer (INDIA) that he was passed parts A and B of the assosiate membership Examination of the institution of Engineers (INDIA) in Civil Engineers or Construction Technology and Management Engineering.
Diploma in Civil Engineering or Construction Technology and Material Management granted by the Board of Technical Education, Government of Karnataka.
Age Limit (As on 10.04.2019):
- 18 to 35 years for General Category candidates
- 18 to 38 years for Category -IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB candidates
- 18 to 40 years for SC/ST & Category-1 candidates
Post wise vacancies: 870 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 570 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 300 Posts
The selection process will be based on Written Competitive Examination (85% marks) & Viva Voce Interview (15% marks).
Scheme of Examination :
|General Knowledge||100||2 hours|
|Technical Paper||100||2 hours|
|Kannada Language||100||2 hours|
- Assistant Engineers: Rs.500/- for General/2A/2B/3A/3B Candidates
- Junior Engineers: Rs.300/- for General/2A/2B/3A/3B Candidates
- No Fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates
Important date :
- Starting date for submission of online application: 11.03.2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 10.04.2019
- Last date for Payment of Application Fee: 11.04.2019
- Date for Online Examination: Will be announced later.