IDBI Bank announced a notification of 500 Assistant Manager vacancies for different Branches across the country. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Name of the Post : Assistant Manager
No of Post : 500
Last Date : 15 April 2019
Educational Qualification: A Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD). Having proficiency in computers.
Age limit (As on 01/03/2019): 21 to 28 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
Selection Process :
- The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test.
- The online test will be objective in nature.
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60|
|General/Economy/ Banking Awareness||60|
- Rs.150/- for SC/ST candidates
- Rs.700/- for all others.
Important dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Registration: Link will be activated soon
- Last Date for Submission of Online Registration: 15.04.2019
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 15.04.2019
- Cut-off date for eligibility criteria: 1 March 2019
- Tentative Date of Online Test: 17 May 2019