High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla announced 80 vacancies of Clerk, Stenographer (Steno typist), Judgment Writer, Junior Office Assistant & Process Server. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Name of the Post : Clerk, Sten, Jr Office Assistant, Process Server & Others
No of Post : 80
Job location : Himachal Pradesh
Last date : 21 December 2018
Clerk: Possessing Graduation degree from a recognized University.
Stenographer (Steno typist)/Judgment Writer:
Possessing Graduation degree from a recognized University and having speed of 80 W.P.M. in English Stenography and typing speed in English at 40 W.P.M. on computers.
Junior Office Assistant (IT):
- Possessing degree of: B. Tech./MCA/ B.Sc. (IT)/ PGDCA or equivalent. OR
- +2 or equivalent qualification +BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)/ DCA (Diploma in Computer Application)/ OR
- I.T.I diploma in Computers equivalent diploma in Information Technology or Computers with two years experience as System Assistant or Computer Desktop Engineer
Process Server: Having passed 10+2 examination from the recognized Board.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): 18 to 45 years (Relaxations as per government policy)
Selection Process :
The selection process will be based on
- Clerk: Screening Test, Written Test, Typing Test and Interview.
- Stenographer/Judgment Writer: Stenography Test and Typing Test.
- Junior Office Assistant: Screening Test, Written Test, Typing Test and Interview.
- Process Server: Screening Test, Written Test and Interview.
Important dates to remember :
- Starting date for submitting online applications: 26th November 2018
- Last date for submitting online applications: 21st December 2018