Harmanpreet Kaur, Indian women’s cricket captain, became India’s first cricketer to play 100 T20 Internationals. Harmanpreet achieved this feat in the sixth and final T20 International against South Africa at Surat.
• Harmanpreet Kaur is among 10 women players who have played more than 100 T20 international matches.
• Australia’s Ellyse Perry and New Zealand’s Suzie Bates are on the top of the list with 111 international matches.
• Harmanpreet Kaur and Pakistan’s Bisman Maroof along with West Indies’ Stafanie Taylor have played 100 international T20s.
• Only Shoaib Malik (111) has played more than 100 T20 Internationals so far in men’s T20s. However, he has already announced retirement, only Rohit Sharma can break his record.
• Women cricket team coach WV Raman presented her a special cap that had ‘100’ engraved on the side.