Gujarat Public Service Commission has published Recruitment notification and invited applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 285 Posts. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Total No. of Posts: 285
|Category||Total vacancy||Post reserved for Women|
Pay Scale: Level 8 Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-
Job Location: Gujarat
- Possess a degree in Engineering/Technology (Civil) obtained from any of the Universities or institutions established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institutions recognized as such or declared to be a deemed University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- The basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Service Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967.
- Adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
- Minimum Age: Must have completed 20 years.
- Maximum Age: Must not have completed 35 years.
Relaxations in Upper Age limit:
- 05 years for SC, ST, SEBC candidates of Gujarat origin.
- 10 years for Physically disabled candidates
- Others relaxed as per govt rules.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15th Oct 2018
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 30th Oct 2018
- Tentative Date for Written Exam: 27th Jan 2019
- Tentative Date for Result of Written Exam: March 2019
- Tentative month for Interview: June-2019