Forest Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited announced 66 Clerk vacancies for B.Com graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Name of the Post : Clerk
No of Post : 66
Job location : Maharashtra
- B.Com.(pass with Accountancy as one of the subjects) from a recognized university.
- Minimum English Typing speed 40 WPM and Marathi Typing speed 30 WPM.
- Certificate MS-CIT or equivalent.
Age Limit (As on 01.12.2018): 21 to 38 years (Relaxations as per Govt rules.)
Selection Process :
- The selection process will be based on Written Examination & Interview.
- The written examination conducted for 100 marks for 100 questions.
- For each correct answer have 1 mark.
- There will be negative marking. For each wrong answer, 0.5 marks will be deducted.
|Subject Name||No. of Questions & Marks|
- Open Category: Rs. 600/-
- Reserved Category/PWD of Open Category: Rs.400/-
- PWD of Reserved Category: Rs.300/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline through E Challan.
Important dates :
- Date of Notification: 20th November 2018
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 26th November 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 24th December 2018
- Date of Examination: In the month of January 2019.