Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has activated the link to download Admit Card/Call Letter for appearing in the Phase-I Preliminary Examination for the post of Social Security Officer – 2018. All the candidates who were waiting for the admit cards can download the call letters by clicking on the link provided below.
The Phase – I Preliminary Examination for the Recruitment to the post of Social Security Officer (SSO)/Manager Gr. II/Suptd. – 2018 will be held on the 03rd of November 2018.
Phase I – Preliminary Examination
|Name of the Test||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Duration|
|1. English Language||30||30||20 min|
|2. English Language||35||35||20 min|
|3. Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 min|
1. Phase –I is qualifying in nature and marks will not be reckoned for final merit.
2. For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
3. The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-II in the ratio of 1:10 i.e. about 10 times the number of vacancies in each category on the basis of their performance in Phase – I.
4. If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated following standard practice to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions.
5. Except for the English language test, test questions will be Bilingual, i.e both English and Hindi.