The Human Resource Development Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal will launch DHRUV, Pradhan Mantri Innovative Learning Program (PMILP) from ISRO. The main objective of the program is to allow students realize their complete potential and contribute to the society.
- It is named after a pole star called DHRUV TARA.
- The program is to cover two areas namely Science and Arts.
- The program is to be launched from ISRO.
- Around 60 students are selected broadly from Class 9 to Class 12 all over the country.
- The target of the program is to help the nation achieve the target of 5 trillion Dollar economy.