Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd(DFCCIL) released notifications for the post of Executive, Junior Executive (Technicians), Multi Tasking Staff. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Name of the Post : Executive, Junior Executive, Multi Tasking Staff
No of Post : 1572
Last Date : 31 August 2018
Detailed Eligibility :
Executive: Diploma in Engineering in relevant disciplines with not less than 60% marks in aggregate from recognized university/institute.
Executive (Station Master & Controller): Graduation with not less than 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or Institution.
Junior Executive: Matriculation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate plus minimum 02 years duration course completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by SCVT/NCVT in the relevant Trade with not less than 60% marks in aggregate
Multi Tasking Staff: Matriculation (10th Class) plus minimum one-year duration Course completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT with not less than 60% mark in aggregate in ITI.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2018):
- Executive/Junior Executive: 18 to 30 years
- Multi Tasking Staff: 18 to 33 years
- Age relaxations as per govt rules.
- For Executive Posts: The Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Psycho Test & Document verification.
- Junior Executive: The Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Document verification.
- Multi Tasking Staff: Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Document verification
Click here for apply online (Available from 1 August 2018)
- Opening Date for Online Registration Applications: 01.08.2018
- Last Date for the closing of Online Registration Applications: 31.08.2018
- Tentative Dates for Computer Based Test (CBT): 01.10.2018 to 05.10.2018