Delhi Police has launched Tatpar app to provide safety and a convenient 24×7 online mode to its citizens. The app was launched by Delhi’s Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal on September 18, 2019.
- Developed by Delhi Police, Tatpar app is a one-stop destination for access to over 50 citizen-centric services. The newly-integrated one-touch mobile app brings together all the websites and mobile applications of the Delhi Police and over 50 services. These services can now be accessed with a single touch in the app.
- The app has been designed especially for the citizens of Delhi. People can contact the police through the app and share information about any suspicious vehicle, person or crime.
- The app will also help people find their nearest police stations and prepaid taxi booth.
- The app will also facilitate online eFIR registration, motor vehicle theft e-FIR registration, traffic services, missing person services and facilities for senior citizens.
- The app’s SOS button will help the user connect with his/ her emergency contact or the police control room with a single touch.
- Delhiites can also pay traffic challans through the app or report missing or stolen mobile phones, searching for stolen vehicles, apply for police clearances, domestic help verification and check complaint status.