Delhi Development Authority (DDA) released a Job notification for Assistant Executive Engineer in various disciplines through GATE 2019 Score. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Name of the Post : Assistant Executive Engineer
No of Post : 23
Last date : 9 May 2019
Educational Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering /Electrical Engineering /Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University/ Institution.
Age limit (As on 15.02.2019): 21 to 30 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC-NCL, 15 years for SC/ST)
Selection Process :
- Candidates who are meeting the eligibility criteria, appeared/qualified the GATE 2019 examination and registered with DDA for recruitment to the AEE posts, will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of their GATE Score.
- The weightage of GATE Score will be 85% and interview will be 15%.
- Shortlisted candidates who are successful in the GATE 2019 examination shall be called to appear before the interview board wherever prescribed along with original documents.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for Female candidates and Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Persons with Disabilities candidates)
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application at DDA website: 10 April 2019
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application at DDA website: 9 May 2019
- Last date for submission of application fee through debit card/credit card/net banking through SBI collect: 12 May 2019