Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) released a Job notifications for 6379 Junior Engineer vacancies in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process of BTSC JE Recruitment are given below.
Name of the Post : Junior Engineer
No of Post : 6379
Job location : Bihar
Last Date : 15 April 2019
- Diploma of Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering accredited institutions from New Delhi who related technical education be given diplomas by the Council / University OR
- Diploma provided in the Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering in non-distance mode by DEEMED University established under the provisions of UGC Act provided that the said DEEMED University received the approval of the University Grants Commission for doing diploma courses in civil engineering.
Age limit (As on 01.08.2018): 18 to 37 years
Relaxation as per Government rules
Vacancy details :
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 5815 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 432 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 132 Posts
The selection process of Junior Engineers will be based on the Merit list.
- For General/OBC & Other state candidates: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of Bihar State: Rs.50/-
Important dates :
- Starting Date for Registration of Online Application: 11 March 2019
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application: 15 April 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 15 April 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Online application: 15 April 2019