Rifleman Aurangzeb and Major Aditya Kumar of Indian Army were conferred the Shaurya Chakra, along with 18 other Armed Forces Personnel and members of Paramilitary Forces.
- Rifleman Aurangzeb has been honoured posthumously. He was abducted and killed by terrorists in Pulwama district of Jammu and Kashmir in June 2018.
- Also, Sepoy Vrahma Pal Singh has been conferred with Kirti Chakra posthumously.
- Also, Vayu Sena Medal (Gallantry) has been conferred on Group Captain Abhishek Sharma, Squadron Leader Vernon Desmond Keane and Sergeant Shashidhar P Prasad.
- The President has approved 131 Gallantry Awards to Armed Forces Personnel and members of Paramilitary Forces.
- This consists of: 1 Kirti Chakra, 20 Shaurya Chakras, three Bar to Sena Medals (Gallantry), 93 Sena Medals (Gallantry), 11 Nao Sena Medals (Gallantry) and three Vayu Sena Medals (Gallantry).