Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released notifications for the recruitment of Finance & Accounts Officer/Treasury Officer (FAO/TO). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Name of the Post : Finance & Accounts Officer, Treasury Officer
No of Post : 34
Job location : Assam
Last Date : 24 August 2018
Educational Qualification: Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce of a University recognized by the State Government.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): 21 to 38 years.
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category
- Others as per govt rules.
- The selection process will be based on Written Examination & Viva-Voce test.
- The Viva-Voce test will be held in respect of those candidates who have qualified in the Written Examination
Scheme of Examination:
|Precis and Drafting||100||3 Hrs|
|General English and General Knowledge||100||3 Hrs|
|Financial Rules and Accounts||150||3 Hrs|
All interested and eligible candidates send the application form (Downloaded from APSC website) and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 24 August 2018.
Assam Public Service Commision,