Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) announced a notification for the recruitment of 405 Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges (Engineering and Non-Engineering). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Name of the Post : Lecturers
No of Post : 405
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
Last Date : 27 February 2019
- 1st Class Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate branch or Engineering / Technology.
- Must possess First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Textile Technology or First Class Master’s Degree in Home Science with Clothing and Textile as subjects from an University in India recognized by UGC/ AICTE.
- 1st Class Post Graduate Degree in appropriate subject.
- First class Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Must possess 1st Class Master Degree in Commerce. & Typewriting Higher Grade in English and Shorthand Higher Grade in English conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2018): 18 to 42 years
- 5 Years for SC/ST and BCs Category
- Others as per govt rules.
The selection of candidates shall be based on the merit in the Computer based examination followed by Oral Test (Interview).
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns
|General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150|
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06/02/2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27/02/2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 26/02/2019
- Date of Screening Test (If conducted): Announced later
- Date of Main Examination: Month of July 2019
Click here to apply online (application available from 6 Feb 2019)