Andhra Pradesh, State Level Police Recruitment Board (SPLRB) announced notification for posts of Sub Inspector of Police, Deputy Jailors, Station Fire Officers, Asst. Public Prosecutors, Police Constable, Warder, Firemen & Driver operators. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Name of the Post : Sub Inspector, Deputy Jailor, Station Fire Officer, Warder, Police Constable, Firemen
No of Post : 3137
Job location : Andhra Pradesh
Educational Qualification: A Degree awarded by any University in India or of any institution recognised by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualification.
Sub Inspector of Police/Station Fire Officer:
- Male – Height (Minimum): 160 cms
- Female – Height (Minimum): 150 cms
- Weight (Only for Female): 38 Kgs
- Chest (Only for Male) – Min. 80 cms Normal with minimum expansion of 3 cm.
- Male – Height (Minimum): 168 cms
- Female – Height (Minimum): 153 cms
- Weight (Only for Female): 45.5 Kg
- Chest (Only for Male) – Min. 87 cms Normal with minimum expansion of 5 cm.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2018):
- Sub Inspectors of Police: 21 to 25 years
- Deputy Jailor (Men): 21 to 30 years
- Deputy Jailors (Women): 21 to 25 years
- Station Fire Officers (Men): 18 to 30 years
Upper Age Limit Relaxations: 5 years relaxed for Backward Class or Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes Category & Others as per Govt norms.
The selection process will be based on the following criteria:-
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Examination
- Final Selection.
Scheme of Written Test:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability||100|
S.I./Station Fire Officer, Dy.Jailor:
- For OCs/BC Category: Rs. 600/-
- For SCs/STs Category: Rs. 300/-
P.C., Warder and Firemen:
- For OCs/BC Category: Rs. 300/-
- For SCs/STs Category: Rs. 150/-
- Submission of Online Application (For S.I./Station Fire Officer & Dy.Jailor): 5 November to 24 November 2018
- Submission of Online Application (For P.C., Warder and Firemen): 12 November 2018 to 7 December 2018.
- Download of Hall Ticket from the website: 8 days before the Preliminary Written Test.
- Date of Preliminary Examination (S.I./Station Fire Officer/Dy.Jailor): 16 Dec 2018
- Date of Preliminary Examination (P.C., Warder and Firemen): 1 Jan 2019