All England Open Badminton Championships held annually in England is the world’s oldest badminton tournament.
The genesis of the tournament can be traced to open tournament held in the English town of Guildford in 1898, the success of this tournament paved the way for the All England’s inaugural edition, which was held at London’s Horticultural Halls in 1899.
The Winners in the various categories of the All England Open Badminton Championships 2019 are:
- Men’s Singles: Japan’s Kento Momota
- Women’s Singles: China’s Chen Yufei
- Men’s Doubles: Indonesia’s Mohammad Ahsan & Hendra Setiawan
- Women’s Doubles: China’s Chen Qingchen & Jia Yifan.
- Mixed Doubles: China’s Zheng Siwei & Huang Yaqiong