The HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Application Form has released by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission through the online process. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Name of the Post: Ayurvedic Medical Officer
Total No. of Posts: 100
|Category||No. of posts|
|UR (Low Vision)||01|
|SC (Hearing Impaired)||01|
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
- The recognized degree in Ayurveda not less than five years duration from a recognized University / Board established by law or Institution recognized by the Central/ State Government / CCIM.
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship wherever required by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
45 years as on 01.01.2018 (Relaxation as per rules).
Candidates will be selected based on performance in Screening Test/ Written Examination/ Personality Test.
- Candidates who are going to apply for available posts and related to the general category they need to pay Rs. 400/- as application fee.
- Candidates who are related to SC/ST category they have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- For Ex, Servicemen of HP have to pay nothing.
Application Start Date: 23 Oct. 2018
Application End Date: 12 Nov.2018